Lemon-Blueberry Fluffy Muffins
A light and delicious fruit filled muffin that everyone will love. Perfect for breakfast, a snack with afternoon coffee or tea, or a grab 'n go treat.
Author: Gluten-Free Prairie
Recipe type: Muffins
- 1½ cups Gluten-Free Prairie Simply Wholesome All Purpose Baking Mix
- ½ teaspoon salt (optional)
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup pure cane sugar
- ⅔ cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup milk of milk substitute
- 2 teaspoons pure lemon extract
- ½ cup dried blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place muffin cups in muffin tin and spray with cooking spray.
- Mix the Flour Blend, salt, baking soda, baking powder and together and set aside.
- Beat the eggs, sugar, and mayonnaise until fluffy.
- Add the flour mixture, milk and vanilla and mix well.
- Blend in blueberries
- Pour batter into the prepared cupcake tin about ½ full.
- Turn oven down & bake at 325 degrees F for approximately 25 minutes.
- Muffins are done when they spring back when lightly touched or when a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Let cool completely.
Learn more about our Gluten-Free Prairie family and life on the Gluten-Free Prairie, and find our products throughout Montana HERE. And HERE on our Amazon Brand Store
And Please Subscribe to my FREE on-line Newsletter HERE
Thanks for stopping by today.