Just the words: Grilled Cheese & Tomato Soup reminds me of Sundays nights when I was a kid. Of course things have changed a bit. Wonder Bread and Sliced American Cheese Food have been replaced with our Gluten-Free Prairie Pizza Dough (as the bread) and shredded cheese of choice. ( Gouda and Med Cheddar are delicious).
- Parchment paper for rolling out dough
- Gluten-Free Tomato Soup. (recipe of choice - or Amy's is really good too)
- 1 Gluten-Free Prairie pizza dough ball (fresh or prepared from our mix)
- Shredded cheese or choice
- Heat oven to 400 degrees - I use 12" cast iron skillet for all of my pizza. I pre-heat it in the oven
- Sprinkle parchment paper with corn meal. Roll out pizza dough on parchment. Drop into hot cast iron - or hot pizza stone, or other pan.
- Bake 15 min. Carefully remove from oven and sprinkle with cheese
- Put pizza back in oven and bake about 5 min until cheese melts.
- Serve with tomato soup.
All Gluten-Free products are available in Stores throughout Montana, and on Amazon HERE.
And Please Subscribe to my FREE on-line Newsletter HERE
Thanks for stopping by today.