Baking season is in full swing now, and pumpkin is the official / unofficial flavor of fall and the holiday season. These Gluten-Free Pumpkin Spice Muffins are so light, fluffy and indulgent that no one will believe they’re gluten-free. And with added protein and fiber from our Gluten-Free Prairie Toasted Oat Flour, they’re good for you too! Using our All Purpose Oat Flour Blend, they come together quickly. You can add in nuts or dried fruit too.
- 2 cups Gluten-Free Prairie All Purpose Flour Blend
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon orange extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 eggs
- ⅔ cup mayonnaise (or Veganaise)
- 1 cup milk (or dairy-free choice)
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free vanilla extract
- ¼ cup chopped nuts or dried fruit (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Place muffin cups in muffin tin & spray lightly with cooking spray and dust with oat flour.
- Blend dry ingredients with Flour Blend and set aside.
- Beat eggs, sugar, and mayonnaise until fluffy. Add the flour mixture, milk, vanilla and add-in's (as desired) and mix well.
- Pour batter into the prepared cupcake tin about ¾ full.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 25 minutes. Muffins are done when they spring back when lightly touched or when a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Let cool completely, then frost if desired.
And Please Subscribe to my FREE monthly on-line Newsletter HERE
Thanks for stopping by today.