Time to Heat up the Grill!
We enjoyed a variety of fresh pizza all Winter long. And now that Spring is here, we’re moving it outside!
Gluten-Free Prairie Grilled Taco Pizza
- 1 Package Gluten-Free Prairie FRESH Pizza Dough or prepared dough from GFP Pizza Mix (rolled out following package directions to make 2- pizzas)
- 1 # ground beef, bison, or lamb
- 1-15 oz can pinto or black beans
- 1 ½ teas each of chili powder and ground cumin
- ¾ cup salsa of choice
- 1 cup Mexican-blend cheese (shredded)
- ¼ cup sour cream + 2 TB lime juice (mixed well)
- 2 cups romaine lettuce (shredded)
- Fresh cilantro & sliced jalapenos (if desired) for garnish
- Preheat grill to med-high.
- Cook ground meat in lg non-stick or cast iron skillet. Add beans, chili powder and cumin. Remove from heat stir in salsa and set aside.
- Rub grill with oil. Grill dough until lightly browned, 1-3 min. Turn over using spatula and/or tongs.
- Spread meat mixture on crust and sprinkle with cheese. Grill until cheese is melted and crust is completely browned. Transfer to cutting board.
- Top pizza with lettuce, remaining ¼ cup salsa and sour cream mixture.
- Garnish with cilantro & jalapenos (if desired)
And Please Subscribe to my FREE monthly on-line Newsletter HERE
Thanks for stopping by today.