Grilled Cheese Pizza
Pizza is always a favorite here, and Grilled Chees Pizza has become one of our new favorite comfort foods during these challenging times. Super simple! We love it with Tomato Soup.
Author: Gluten-Free Prairie
Recipe type: Pizza
Serves: 8 slices
- One pouch Gluten-Free Prairie Pizza & Flatbread Mix or fresh dough (available in Montana).
- ½ C prepared pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- If using mix, prepare dough according to instructions. Preheat oven to 450. Heat pizza stone or cast iron skillet in oven.
- Roll dough out on corn meal (or oat flour).
- Drop dough into pan (be super careful, the pan will be 450 degrees.(I have the scars to prove it)
- Par bake the pizza at 450 degrees for 17 min (until lightly brown)
- Remove from oven and carefully spread dough with pizza sauce, sprinkle with cheeses and bake for an additional 5 min (until cheeses melt)