Pumpkin Spice Orange Muffins
These humble little muffins are super light and moist. Perfect as a breakfast treat or make them festive by frosting with orange flavored cream-cheese frosting. (recipe on-line)
Author: Gluten-Free Prairie
Recipe type: Dessert
- 11 ounces (2⅓ cups) GFP Flour Blend
- 1 (3 oz) package (GF) instant orange pudding mix (not “cook and serve”)
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ⅔ C pure cane sugar
- ¾ cup orange juice
- 1 tsp orange extract
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs (beaten)
- Prepare muffin pan. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, stir together the Gluten-Free Prairie Flour Blend, and pudding mix and the rest of the dry ingredients. In a separate bowl mix wet ingredients together.
- Make a well in the center and pour into the dry. Blend together with whisk or wooden spoon. (mixer not needed)
- Fill muffin cups a little less than ½ full.
- Bake in preheated oven about 20 minutes. Let cool for 20-30 min