Leprechaun Pudding Cake
Pudding or "dump" cakes are simple and festive. Try this one to enjoy on St. Pat's Day as the Pistachio pudding gives it a lovely green glow
Author: Gluten-Free Prairie
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 pouch GFP Deep Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix
- 1 (3 oz) package Jello Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 1 TB baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- ⅔ C pure cane sugar
- ¾ cup Irish liquor (like Baileys)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs (beaten)
- ½ cup chopped pistachios or pecans
- Great a 10 inch Bundt pan. Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Put Gluten-Free Prairie All Purpose Flour Blend, pudding mix and the rest of the dry ingredients into mixing bowl. Mix on low until blended (approx.30 secs)
- In a separate bowl beat eggs and add the rest of the wet ingredients. Whisk all together. With mixer on low add wet ingredients and mix on medium for 4 minutes. Stir in nuts
- Pour batter into prepared bundt pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 50 min (or until toothpick comes out clean)
- Let cool in pan for 15-20 min. Turn out onto wire rack and cool completely.
- To serve, sprinkle with powdered sugar.