- 1 cup Evasion Tantamount Stout
- 10 TB unsalted butter (cut into cubes)
- ¾ C pure dark cocoa (we use SACO)
- 1½ C pure cane sugar
- ½ C dark brown sugar
- ¾ C sour cream
- 2 eggs (room temp, lightly beaten)
- 2 C Gluten-Free Prairie All Purpose Flour Blend
- 1 TB pure vanilla extract
- 1½ teas baking soda
- ¼ teas salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Prepare Bundt pan with oil or cooking spray
- Heat Tantamount Stout & butter until butter is melted
- Whisk together cocoa and sugars. Add to Butter-Stout mixture. Mix well, remove from heat and allow to come to room-temperature
- In another bowl beat together sour cream, eggs and vanilla. Mix well
- Add to Butter-Stout mixture and whisk well
- In a separate bowl whisk together GFP Flour Blend, baking soda, and salt. Add to Butter-Stout mixture and mix just until is all comes together.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake at 350 degrees 50-60 min
- Use cake tester to determine doneness - don't overbake
- Cool about 15 min before turning out onto plate.
BONUS for AMAZON customers – want a 20% instant coupon to use at checkout. Simply use promo code: SimplyGFP21 at checkout. (Single-use coupon, one item of choice.
All Gluten-Free Prairie products are available in stores throughout Montana. And from our Local Montana Distributor: Quality Foods Distributing And at Faire.com.
And Please Subscribe to my FREE monthly on-line Newsletter HERE
Thanks for stopping by today.