Ready, set, Get Your Gobble On!
Every Holiday Feast needs a great Gravy, right? This amazing gravy comes together quickly. The Oat Flour will dissolve completely. Never separate, no grit and will never clump. Truly amazing and simple too. No one will believe it’s Gluten-Free
To see how easily you can master this rich, delicious gravy, watch me prepare it in this one minute recipe video on our website: http://bit.ly/1sacPCX
- Yields about 2 cups of gravy. Can be easily doubled.
- 2 medium shallots – chopped
- **2-3 TB drippings from a turkey, chicken or roast, etc (Or 2 TB butter
- ½ cup brandy
- ¼ cup GFP Toasted Oat Flour
- 4 C stock (chicken, vegetable, etc)
- ¼ C Heavy cream
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Heat drippings over medium heat in a heavy-bottomed pan. Add shallots and heat until dark brown (10-15 min)
- Add brandy and simmer
- Whisk GFP Toasted Oat Flour into 1 C stock to thoroughly combine
- Slowly add the stock & flour mixture to the drippings while stirring constantly
- Bring to a slow boil while stirring. Reduce to a simmer for 10-15 minutes while stirring constantly. Your efforts will pay off here!
- Add heavy cream and stir to combine
- Heat on low until thickened. Add salt & pepper and any other herbs and seasonings you’d like.
- ** if drippings are not available add herbs of choice. Example: sage, thyme, basil, rosemary etc.
- To see how easily you can master this rich, delicious gravy, watch Deb prepare it in this one minute recipe video on our website: http://bit.ly/1sacPCX