- ½ Cup Butter (1 cube) cubed
- 1 Cup semi-sweet GF chocolate chips
- 1 Cup Evasion Gluten Free Tantamount Stout Beer
- 2 large egg yokes - room temp
- 1 large egg - room temp
- 11 oz Gluten-Free Prairie Deep Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix (1 pouch)
- Vanilla Ice Cream (at serving - optional)
- For Oven bake: Preheat 10" Cast Iron in oven - 350 degrees
- For BBQ - Set 10" Cast iron on hot grill for min of 10 min
- In a large sauce pan combine butter & stout. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 10 min stirring constantly. Place chocolate chips in a large bowl. Pour butter & stout mixture over chocolate chips and whisk until smooth. Cool in another large bowl (about 10 min). In another large bowl beat egg and egg yoke, add chocolate butter mixture and blend well. Mix in Brownie Mix and blend just until it all comes together.
- Pour batter into hot cast iron.
- Oven: about 25 min
- BBQ: about 20 min (varies according to grill. Don't let it burn)
- NOTE: This cake is very gooey - almost like a thick pudding. YUM!
BONUS for AMAZON customers – want a 20% instant coupon to use at checkout. Simply use promo code: SimplyGFP21 at checkout. (Single-use coupon, one item of choice.
All Gluten-Free Prairie products are available in stores throughout Montana. And from our Local Montana Distributor: Quality Foods Distributing And at Faire.com.
And Please Subscribe to my FREE monthly on-line Newsletter HERE
Thanks for stopping by today.