What’s the #1 New Year’s Resolution for 2017? As with every year – “EAT MORE HEALTHY FOODS”
Gluten-Free Prairie has got you covered. Our pure gluten-free oats are a great way to start the day. And if you’re on the run in the a.m? We understand. We are too! Don’t think you have the time to eat a healthy breakfast? We can relate. But before you reach for that high sugar, overly processed “energy” bar, check out this super simple high protein smoothie. This super quick high protein smoothie will get you going and keep you going – until – if you’re like us, you stop to enjoy a Hunger Buster Cookie for lunch.
Gluten-Free Prairie Ultimate Energy Smoothie
- 1 cup liquid – milk, coconut milk, or almond milk
- ½ cup yogurt – flavored or plain
- ½ cup Gluten-Free Prairie Oatmeal or GFP Oat Flour
- ½ ripe banana
- ½ cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Note: Increase your protein by adding hemp hearts, flax meal, chia seeds or chopped almonds
- Mix all together in blender until oats are completely blended in.