Make your holidays merrier with this indulgent gluten-free red velvet pudding cake. With our Deep Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix, using Jello Brand Red Velvet Pudding Mix it couldn’t be easier to make. Everyone will love this gluten-free wintertime treat!
Gluten-Free Red Velvet Pudding Cake
Make your holidays a little merrier with this festive gluten-free red velvet pudding cake!
Author: Gluten-Free Prairie
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 package Gluten-FreePrairie Deep Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix
- 1 (3 oz) package Jello red velvet pudding mix
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ cup dry sherry (or brandy or any liqueur)
- 1 ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs (beaten)
- Grease a 10-inch bundt pan. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, stir together the Gluten-Free Prairie Deep Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix, pudding mix, and the rest of the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl mix wet ingredients together.
- Make a well in the center of dry ingredients and add wet ingredients.
- Blend together with whisk or wooden spoon. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes.
- Let cool in pan for 20-30 min, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.