Orphan Girl Bourbon Liqueur is similar to Bailey’s Irish Cream. It comes from Headframe Distillery. a Local Distillery in Butte, MT. When I adapted my Red Velvet Pudding Cake using the Liqueur, we were all amazed at the results.
Gluten Free Prairie Orphan Girl Brownie Pudding Cake
This simple and decadent pudding cake is a perfect dessert and makes a great gift too.
Author: Gluten-Free Prairie
Recipe type: Dessert
- • 1 package GFP Deep Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix
- • 1 (3 oz) package Jello Brand Dark Chocolate pudding mix
- • 1 TB baking powder
- • ¼ tsp baking soda
- • ¾ cup **Orphan Girl or Bailey’s liqueur
- • 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- • ½ cup vegetable oil
- • 4 eggs (beaten)
- Grease a 10 inch Bundt pan. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, stir together the Gluten-Free Prairie Deep Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix, pudding mix and the rest of the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl add wet ingredients including the liqueur together. Add beaten eggs and mix well.
- Make a well in the center of dry ingredients and add wet ingredients
- Blend together with whisk or wooden spoon. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Immediately place into preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes. Let cool in pan for 20-30 min, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.
- **Orphan Girl Whisky Liqueur is similar to Bailey’s Irish Cream. It comes from Headframe, a Local Distillery in Butte, MT
Thanks for stopping by today.