Want to make Lover’s Day last all day long? Got 5 minutes? Our Chocolate Oatmeal is a perfect choice. Find it on Amazon here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FOLLUDG
FREE shipping with Prime!
- 1 C very hot water
- 2 TB coconut oil ( like Nutiva)
- 1/4 C maple syrup ( we use Kirkland, Organic)
- 1 TB good dark chocolate ( we love Saco Cocoa)
- 1 C Gluten-Free Prairie Toasted Oatmeal
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- Heat water to almost boiling, set aside
- Melt coconut oil, syrup, and chocolate in a medium saucepan
- Reduce heat, add oatmeal and cinnamon and stir. When it starts to bubble, continue stir oatmeal until it absorbs all the oil/syrup mixture.
- Add hot water to cover oatmeal and stir.
- Cover (approx. 5 min) until desired consistency
Thanks for stopping by today!