Chocolate. Gluten-free brownies. Need we say more? We didn’t think so.
Best Gluten-Free Brownies Ever
EUREKA! The search for the best gluten-free brownies recipe is over. Our recipe for Deep Dark Chocolate Brownies is delicious and easy to make.
Author: Gluten-Free Prairie
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 stick butter (8 tablespoons), melted
- ½ cup Gluten-Free Prairie Higher Protein Oat Flour Blend
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ chopped nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine sugar, eggs, and vanilla in mixing bowl.
- Beat in melted butter.
- In a separate bowl blend gluten-free oat flour blend, cocoa, baking powder, and salt. Gradually add to batter and mix well.
- Fold in nuts (if using).
- Pour into 8-inch greased pan. Bake at 350 for 25-30 min. Test with toothpick.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Dust with powdered sugar.
2 thoughts on “Best Gluten-Free Brownies Ever!”
I am making these brownies now !!! They are baking and I’m so excited. Hope they come out good. I’ll update.
Made this for my sister for her birthday treat. They turned out pretty food. They were fudgy brownies more than cakelike. Might add a little more flour next time.