Chocolate. Gluten-free brownies. Need we say more? We didn’t think so.
Best Gluten-Free Brownies Ever
EUREKA! The search for the best gluten-free brownies recipe is over. Our recipe for Deep Dark Chocolate Brownies is delicious and easy to make.
Author: Gluten-Free Prairie
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 stick butter (8 tablespoons), melted
- ½ cup Gluten-Free Prairie Higher Protein Oat Flour Blend
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ chopped nuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine sugar, eggs, and vanilla in mixing bowl.
- Beat in melted butter.
- In a separate bowl blend gluten-free oat flour blend, cocoa, baking powder, and salt. Gradually add to batter and mix well.
- Fold in nuts (if using).
- Pour into 8-inch greased pan. Bake at 350 for 25-30 min. Test with toothpick.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Dust with powdered sugar.