Baking season is in full swing now, and pumpkin is the official / unofficial flavor of fall and the holiday season. These Gluten-Free Pumpkin Spice Muffins are so indulgent that no one will believe they’re gluten-free. These are light and fluffy, and with added protein and fiber from our Gluten-Free Prairie Toasted Oat Flour, they’re good for you too! Using our All Purpose Oat Flour Blend, they come together quickly. You can add in nuts or dried fruit, too.
Pumpkin Spice Muffins
Baking season is in full swing now, and pumpkin is the official / unofficial flavor of fall and the holiday season. These Gluten-Free Pumpkin Spice Muffins are so indulgent that no one will believe they're gluten-free.
Author: Gluten-Free Prairie
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: 24 muffins
- 2 cups Gluten-Free Prairie All Purpose Flour Blend
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon orange extract
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 4 eggs
- ⅔ cup mayonnaise (or Veganaise)
- 1 cup milk (or dairy-free choice)
- 2 teaspoons gluten-free vanilla extract
- ¼ cup chopped nuts or dried fruit (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place muffin cups in muffin tin & spray lightly with cooking spray and dust with oat flour.
- Blend dry ingredients with Flour Blend and set aside.
- Beat eggs, sugar, and mayonnaise until fluffy. Add the flour mixture, milk, and vanilla, and mix well. Mix in Gluten-Free Prairie Flour Blend.. Pour batter into the prepared cupcake tin about ¾ full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Muffins are done when they spring back when lightly touched or when a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Let cool completely, then frost if desired.
And Please Subscribe to my FREE monthly on-line Newsletter HERE
Thanks for stopping by today.