So simple to make and no mixer required! This cake is super moist with a lightness of a pudding that is complimented by the richness of the spice. The secret is NOT to over mix it.
Orange Spice Pudding Cake
Author: Gluten-Free Prairie
Recipe type: Pudding Cake
Super simple to make and no mixer required! This cake is super moist with a lightness of a pudding that is complimented by the richness of the spice. The secret is NOT to over mix it.
- 11 ounces (2⅓ cups) GFP Flour Blend
- 1 (3 oz) package (GF) instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 TB baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ⅔ C pure cane sugar
- ¾ cup orange juice
- 1 tsp lemon extract
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs (beaten)
- ¼ cup butter (1/2 stick)
- Grease a 10 inch Bundt pan. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, stir together the Gluten-Free Prairie Flour Blend,and pudding mix and the rest of the dry ingredients. In a separate bowl mix wet ingredients together.
- Make a well in the center and pour into the dry. Blend together with whisk or wooden spoon. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes. Let cool in pan for 20-30 min, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.