So simple to make and no mixer required! This cake is super moist with a lightness of a pudding that is complimented by the richness of the spice. The secret is NOT to over mix it.
Orange Spice Pudding Cake
Super simple to make and no mixer required! This cake is super moist with a lightness of a pudding that is complimented by the richness of the spice. The secret is NOT to over mix it.
Author: Gluten-Free Prairie
Recipe type: Pudding Cake
- 11 ounces (2⅓ cups) GFP Flour Blend
- 1 (3 oz) package (GF) instant lemon pudding mix
- 1 TB baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- ½ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ⅔ C pure cane sugar
- ¾ cup orange juice
- 1 tsp lemon extract
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs (beaten)
- ¼ cup butter (1/2 stick)
- Grease a 10 inch Bundt pan. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, stir together the Gluten-Free Prairie Flour Blend,and pudding mix and the rest of the dry ingredients. In a separate bowl mix wet ingredients together.
- Make a well in the center and pour into the dry. Blend together with whisk or wooden spoon. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes. Let cool in pan for 20-30 min, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.