Pumpkin Pie Waffles
Author: Gluten-Free Prairie
Recipe type: Breakfast
Amazing how a little Pumpkin Pie Spice can transform an already amazing waffle into a Thanksgiving Breakfast Treat!
- 1 Cup Gluten-Free Prairie Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 egg - slightly beaten
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 2 TB coconut oil (or oil of choice)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- ½ tsp almond extract
- ¼ cup chopped pecans (or nut of choice) Optional
- Mix pumpkin pie spice into dry mix
- Whisk together egg, buttermilk, oil, vanilla and almond extract
- Blend into Waffle mix until well combined.
- Bake in waffle maker 4-5 min until golden brown