Try this Gluten-Free, Vegan, Dairy Free alternative in your favorite coffee drink.
Toasted Oat Milk
A simple, make at home treat to add to your coffee drink
Author: Gluten-Free Prairie
Recipe type: Oat Milk
- 1 cup Gluten-Free Prairie Toasted Oat Flour
- 3-4 warm water
- Whisk oat flour and warm water together.
- Pour into blender (I use a VitaMix)
- Blend on high approximately 2 min until completely smooth.
- Mixture will be slightly frothy
- That's it!
- Add any sweetener or flavoring or enjoy it on its' own
- Can be refrigerated for up to 2 weeks. Thinning and re-blending if needed