Gluten-Free Oats are NOT created Equal
People often ask us, “What makes your oats so special?”
We know that oats are naturally gluten-free but often cross-contaminated in the field. We also know that oats are among the most nutritious of all cereal grains making them the perfect addition to any diet. And our GFP Oats can take a healthy gluten-free diet to a whole new level.
- Because our Gluten-Free Prairie Oat is naturally hull-less, it requires minimal processing and has not been soaked or steamed. Bonus: there is no hull debris to remove prior to packaging. Additionally we’ve been really impressed with their 18 month shelf-life. (Possibly due to the lower moisture content)
- This new variety of hull-less oats, developed at Montana State University, is also higher in protein than many other varieties. Most oats are approx. 13% protein, while Gluten-Free Prairie Oats consistently test out between 17 & 22% protein.
Our Gluten-Free Prairie Oats are also:
- A Certified Gluten-Free Product – consistently testing at 3ppm
- High in Fiber and Protein – which is often lacking in a gluten-free diet
- Non GMO and Certified Kosher
- Naturally Creamy and Delicious
- Grown in gluten-free fields
- Harvested and Packaged in a designated gluten-free facility in Southwest Montana, USA. Just a few miles from the designated gluten-free field.
GFP is also a proud sponsor of the Celiac Disease Foundation (www.celiac.org), our goal is to provide our gluten-free community with healthy, field to fork products.
Want more facts? Send us an email or give us a call.