Orphan Girl Bourbon Liqueur is similar to Bailey’s Irish Cream. It comes from Headframe Distillery. a Local Distillery in Butte, MT. When I adapted my Red Velvet Pudding Cake using the Liqueur, we were all amazed at the results.
- • 1 package GFP Deep Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix
- • 1 (3 oz) package Jello Brand Dark Chocolate pudding mix
- • 1 TB baking powder
- • ¼ tsp baking soda
- • ¾ cup **Orphan Girl or Bailey’s liqueur
- • 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
- • ½ cup vegetable oil
- • 4 eggs (beaten)
- Grease a 10 inch Bundt pan. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, stir together the Gluten-Free Prairie Deep Dark Chocolate Brownie Mix, pudding mix and the rest of the dry ingredients.
- In a separate bowl add wet ingredients including the liqueur together. Add beaten eggs and mix well.
- Make a well in the center of dry ingredients and add wet ingredients
- Blend together with whisk or wooden spoon. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Immediately place into preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes. Let cool in pan for 20-30 min, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.
- **Orphan Girl Whisky Liqueur is similar to Bailey’s Irish Cream. It comes from Headframe, a Local Distillery in Butte, MT
Thanks for stopping by today.